Find your place
in the Neighborhood
For the past 15 years, 2Foqus has provided practical business intelligence based on one clear idea: a data-driven organization is a leading organization. From our offices in Breda and Apeldoorn, our 50 specialists offer tailor-made solutions, so that everyone can easily read, analyze and manage data themselves.
Do you like to manage the IT environment within an organization and ensure that it meets the needs of the users? And to organize this within an organization that is a Microsoft Gold Partner?
(Only for Dutch speaking applicants)
WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
– You manage and maintain the modern workplace (Azure) of our employees, in both software and hardware areas.
– You perform regular security checks and ensure that important data is backed up.
– You install and maintain soft and hardware systems within the organization (including application management).
– You monitor the performance of systems, networks and devices to detect and resolve any problems in a timely manner.
– You analyze the ICT needs within 2Foqus.
– You guide employees in the use of devices and software by writing manuals and drawing up protocols.
– You are involved in the ISO certification process 27001 & 9001, for which you periodically set out IT actions.
– You help during the implementation process of Exact Globe/Synergy (going live January 1, 2024),
WHY DOES THIS VACANCY SUIT YOU?
– You thrive in an independent role, in which you get the chance to optimize IT matters and provide 2Foqus with advice.
– You enjoy being involved in the implementation process of Exact Globe/Synergy and taking an active role in this.
– You have Microsoft Certifications or you would like to develop yourself in the field of Microsoft. At 2Foqus we attach great value to your development, and getting certifications is part of that.
– You like to stay informed of developments and trends within the IT field.
– You have a relevant MBO + / HBO diploma in your pocket.
– You live in Breda or Apeldoorn or in the immediate vicinity.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We work hard, but there is always room to challenge your colleagues to a fun game of darts or table football. Everyone is ready for each other, which ensures a pleasant working environment. You also have the opportunity to develop yourself further, for example by following an education or training.
BUT THERE’S MORE….
– 28 vacation days;
– Facilities for flexible working (telephone/laptop);
– Free use of public transport;
– Quarterly meetings at a great location in the country, often followed by an activity;
– Sports with your colleagues monthly padel sessions (not mandatory);
– A good salary;
– Pension scheme.
WHO ARE WE?
For almost 15 years, 2Foqus has been bringing people, data and business results together in smart data solutions. We do this on the basis of four pillars: Data Literacy, Data Management, Analytics and Academy.
From our offices in Breda and Apeldoorn, we work for more than 500 organizations in, for example, the flex industry, logistics, production and healthcare. Our team consists of more than 50 specialists with a passion for data.
At 2Foqus we also like fun, who together take that extra step for our customers and for each other. We work hard together to achieve great results and we like to celebrate them. “Work hard, play hard” is therefore our motto.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.