Find your place
in the Neighborhood
About Pink Elephant
|Pink Elephant makes IT personal again. Modern workplace and cloud specialists, we help organizations get the very best out of their IT. We tailor off-the-shelf Microsoft and other software to perfectly fit the needs of the customer. Offering a personal approach and a strong focus on information security, Pinkers make smart changes that lead to lasting improvements for customers.|
(Senior) Network Engineer
Attention: This job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Are you the experienced Network Engineer who gets excited about network configurations, network architecture and other products and services using the network?
As a Network Engineer at Pink Elephant you have a great independent problem solving ability in the field of connectivity. Together with a team of Network Engineers you will ensure the continuity of IT infrastructures at our customers.
What will you do?
- Together with your team you will consult with our customers and have an advisory role in the field of Network Security. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, implementing, troubleshooting and reviewing complex multi-tenant environments in accordance with ITIL;
- Giving advice and making improvement proposals to customers in the field of connectivity and where necessary writing a request for change;
- Troubleshooting infrastructure disruptions, both remote and on-site (at the customer or data center) in the area of Cisco ASAs and Cisco switches;
- Contribute to building knowledge and standards around IT network infrastructures.
Enjoy going to work! But further also…
- Demonstrate that you have HBO working and thinking level;
- Demonstrate that you have at least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Network Engineer;
- Be CCNA and CCNP certified, or at least in the process of becoming one;
- Be knowledgeable in routing (OSPF and BGP) & switching, Firewalling (Cisco ASA & Palo Alto) and Wifi (Cisco & Extreme Networks).
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco, Aruba Networks & Extreme Networks;
- Migrating data centers;
- Writing opinions, migrations and project proposals;
- Speaking and writing Dutch & English.
Besides getting a nice salary, Pink Elephant thinks it is important that you know how to develop yourself, no matter what. The salary range runs from EUR 2.600 – EUR 4.100 (obv 40 hours), depending on your knowledge and experience. An own Pink Academy, internal knowledge sessions, events and a wide range of different colleagues will certainly contribute to this. A customized training plan will ensure that you actually take those steps. Depending on your scale, you will receive a car, mobility budget or travel allowance. Because we find it important that you always feel good about yourself, you will get 28 vacation days with the possibility to buy 20 more (based on 40 hours). But the most important thing is that all Pinkers enjoy their work, because only then we can bring out the best in each other.
Pink Elephant makes IT personal
It is our mission to make IT personal. By listening carefully to the wishes of the client, and especially the end user. But also by our knowledge of the market and developments in IT. On that basis, we go to work to select the right components. So that we deliver a solution with which the end user can perform his or her work optimally and has more time left for the real work.
For example, in the healthcare sector. We have clients where the administrative burden dropped by tens of percent after Pink365, our personal workstation, was introduced. That’s time the care worker can spend on clients.
Pink Elephant has three disciplines: Outsourcing, Professional Services & Consulting and Hardware & Software Services. You can develop in this playing field. Pinkers are people who go for it. They enjoy their work and like to party from time to time. They go the extra mile and are involved with clients and colleagues. Because we also make IT personal for our employees. We have offices in Naarden, ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Maastricht-Airport.
Pink Elephant is part of Broad Horizon. Within Broad Horizon Pink Elephant is responsible for the services around the modern workplace. This bigger picture also creates career opportunities for you, of course.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.