Find your place
in the Neighborhood
With 220 ambitious employees, GAC is Microsoft’s number one partner in the Netherlands. Supplying Microsoft Dynamics 365 software and consultancy – with a focus on Business Central and the Power Platform – we enable our customers to realize their growth potential.
GAC Business Solutions is located just upon entering the beautiful city of Gent and is a sister company of the Dutch company GAC. GAC guides organizations in their digital transformation process, based on Microsoft software. We work with a close-knit team in a warm atmosphere where our employees are important and can continue to train and grow. Our varied team consists of 30 colleagues. To maintain the group atmosphere and group dynamics, we attach importance to connecting with each other, which is why our party committee regularly organizes informal events and joint activities. Our clients consist of SMEs, medium-sized and large organizations spread over various industries, with a focus on wholesale and retail.
You guide the customer during the entire process of implementation or optimization of his ERP package, within various domains, such as finance, logistics or healthcare.
This role is an A to Z role and includes the following responsibilities:
· During various workshops you will gain insight into the wishes and needs of the customer, which you will then help to set up technically
· You analyze the logistics processes and you can clearly write them out
· You guide customers during their implementation of the various solutions from Microsoft
You consult with various parties for this: with customers, developers and colleagues about standard business processes and customization
· You provide training to the end users at the customer. You share best practices and support them while using the different solutions
· You share your experience and take junior colleagues in tow.
Are you an analytically strong person who likes to deliver results? Can you already fall back on some experience within a similar environment? And have you gained knowledge of the business processes? Then that’s a bonus! We are looking for a real problem solver and team player.
• You are in possession of a master’s degree and you already have a track record within Microsoft Dynamics
• You have experience in IT consultancy or you have experience from the business side (logistics/ finance)
• You can fall back on the necessary people skills
• You become happy to help customers further and achieve results
• You are not afraid to communicate in English as well as Dutch
You will be offered a challenging job in the IT Consultancy sector with a varied range of tasks. This includes both focused working at home or at the office, as well as getting started with your client and intensive collaboration. We offer a competitive salary package with many fringe benefits. This includes meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance. You have flexible hours where working from home is possible. You will end up in an enthusiastic and collegial team that welcomes you with open arms and offers training. Although we are growing strongly, we are sticking to our horizontal structure with a strong focus on work-life balance. We regularly alternate hard work with fun activities and relaxation options such as. sports, family BBQ, Friday drinks,….
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.