Find your place
in the Neighborhood
With 220 ambitious employees, GAC is Microsoft’s number one partner in the Netherlands. Supplying Microsoft Dynamics 365 software and consultancy – with a focus on Business Central and the Power Platform – we enable our customers to realize their growth potential.
Do you like to analyze processes related to master data and product information? Do you see yourself as highly analytical and communicative? You have a healthy interest in PIM, ERP, e-commerce, content management, digital marketing? Are you someone who keeps looking until you find a solution for your customer? Then you are who we are looking for!
GAC Business Solutions is located just upon entering the beautiful city of Gent and is a sister company of the Dutch company GAC. GAC guides organizations in their digital transformation process, based on Microsoft software. We work with a close-knit team in a warm atmosphere where our employees are important and can continue to train and grow. Our varied team consists of different ages with an average age of 30 years. To maintain the group atmosphere and group dynamics, we attach importance to connecting with each other, which is why our party committee regularly organizes informal events and joint activities. Our clients consist of SMEs, medium-sized and large organizations spread over various industries.
As a PIM consultant you help our customer to gain insight into his product data & flows, for this we use the PIM application of “Perfion”, with which GAC Business Solutions has had a long-standing partnership. In addition to modeling product models, this application also offers the possibility to develop a PIM solution tailored to our customer through configuration and technical developments.
Together with the colleagues of your team, you work at our customer in all phases: from presales, analysis, configuration & implementation
1. You challenge our customers to discover their business needs
2. You make a structured analysis of the customer’s wishes and translate them into a functional and technical design
3. You prepare customer workshops on topics such as data & attribute modeling, roles & workflows, data migration, interfacing and also conduct the workshops
4. Together with colleagues you work on the configuration and implementation of PIM -MDM-PLM solutions.
5. You test the implemented solution and then deliver it
6. You always ensure that you stay informed of the latest novelties and know how to apply them to our customers
Are you an analytically strong person who likes to deliver results? Can you already fall back on some experience or insight into a PIM and/or ERP package? This may be as an end user of another PIM application. Do you also have knowledge of internal processes such as logistics or finance? Then that’s a bonus! We are looking for a real problem solver and team player. You are not afraid to get in direct contact with the customer and to communicate your solutions and proposals clearly.
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• You have an advantage if you have knowledge of PIM/MDM/PLM systems. We work with Perfion
• Experience with SQL/JSON/Scripting is a plus
• You get satisfaction from providing a technically complex research and analysis phase
• You have a good understanding of various business processes regarding product information
• Going through the entire implementation process doesn’t scare you off
• You have experience with configuring product models and the go live process with the additional aftercare
• You can work in a structured, independent & orderly manner
• You don’t shy away from looking for answers and bite your teeth until a solution can be offered
• You can communicate fluently in clear language within all layers of the organization
• You are not afraid to communicate in English as well as Dutch
You will be offered a challenging job in the IT Consultancy sector with a varied range of tasks. We offer a competitive salary package with many fringe benefits. This includes meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance and a company car. You have flexible hours where working from home is possible. Part-time working is certainly possible. You will end up in an enthusiastic and collegial team that welcomes you with open arms and offers training. Although we are growing strongly, we are sticking to our horizontal structure with a strong focus on work-life balance. We regularly alternate hard work with fun activities and relaxation options.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.