Find your place
in the Neighborhood
About Pink Elephant
|Pink Elephant makes IT personal again. Modern workplace and cloud specialists, we help organizations get the very best out of their IT. We tailor off-the-shelf Microsoft and other software to perfectly fit the needs of the customer. Offering a personal approach and a strong focus on information security, Pinkers make smart changes that lead to lasting improvements for customers.|
Modern Workplace Consultant
Attention: This job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Do you want to help establish, develop and innovate our Pink365 Workplace? Are you a passionate expert in the field of the Modern Workplace and would you like to take the lead in challenging projects? Then we have the challenge for you as Workplace Consultant at Pink Elephant!-JV
What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for establishing a reliable foundation for an effective workplace, the Pink365 Workspace. The Pink365 Workplace is Pink Elephant’s scalable and personal workplace, based on Microsoft technology. Solutions from Microsoft, such as Microsoft365 and Azure, combined with a social intranet and Pink Elephant’s best practices;
- You are aware of the latest technologies and know how to transfer this knowledge to colleagues and customers;
- Innovate and maintain Pink365 workplace, but also manage it, through Endpoint Management software (such as Intune) and distribute applications (such as Liquit);
- You know how to flawlessly advise your clients and realize the most optimal set-up of the modern workplace;
- You are a true Microsoft expert and feel familiar with the latest developments in the field of the Modern Workplace;
- You like to share your knowledge with the expert team and take the lead in managing the team.
What do you bring?
- Your 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Mobility and Security and the last 5 years of active involvement in Enterprise Mobility products make you the ideal candidate for this position;
- You preferably have experience with Liquit;
- In short, are you eager to share your knowledge, embrace the latest technologies and excite customers about the possibilities of the Modern Workplace? Then we are looking for you! Apply now as a Workplace Consultant at Pink Elephant and take the next step in your career with us.
Nothing goes for nothing!
Of course you will get a nice salary, the salary range is between EUR 3.325,- and EUR 5.250,- gross per month depending on your knowledge and experience. And Pink Elephant finds it important that you know how to develop yourself. We do this through the Pink Academy, internal knowledge sessions and events. And of course the Pink colleagues will also contribute to your development! A customized training plan will ensure that you actually take those steps. Because we find it important that you always feel good about yourself, you get 28 days off with the possibility to buy 20 more (based on 40 hours). Telephone and laptop come with the job. A lease car (or mobility budget) will bring you some convenience and because we find it important that you are always comfortable in your own skin, you get 28 vacation days with the possibility to buy 20 extra (obv 40 hours). Now we are talking! But the most important thing is that all Pinkers enjoy their work, because only then do we bring out the best in each other.
Pink Elephant makes IT personal
It is our mission to make IT personal. By listening carefully to the wishes of the client, and especially the end user. But also by our knowledge of the market and developments in IT. On that basis, we go to work to select the right components. So that we deliver a solution with which the end user can perform his or her work optimally and has more time left for the real work.
For example, in the healthcare sector. We have clients where the administrative burden dropped by tens of percent after Pink365, our personal workstation, was introduced. That’s time the care worker can spend on clients.
Pink Elephant has three disciplines: Outsourcing, Professional Services & Consulting and Hardware & Software Services. You can develop in this playing field. Pinkers are people who go for it. They enjoy their work and like to party from time to time. They go the extra mile and are involved with clients and colleagues. Because we also make IT personal for our employees. We have offices in Naarden, ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Maastricht-Airport.
Pink Elephant is part of Broad Horizon. Within Broad Horizon Pink Elephant is responsible for the services around the modern workplace. This bigger picture also creates career opportunities for you, of course.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.