Find your place
in the Neighborhood
True partners with organizations that want to be market leaders in their industry. A managed hosting provider for optimized web environments, we help businesses scale their ambitions through advanced technology. Now home to more than 120 Trueligans, we’re well on our way to becoming the biggest IT company in the Netherlands.
Do you want to work for a company where engineers set the direction? Where you work together in a team with lots of Linux know-how? And where fun in your job goes hand in hand with taking good care of your customers?
Join True and do what you enjoy most: constantly providing beautiful technical solutions, so that our customers can use their internet services on a larger scale, more safely and faster.
We are looking for an additional Trueligan who loves to work with the techniques described below. If you already know some of them, great! At True you will also get the space and time to learn.
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Virtualization techniques (KVM, Docker)
- Installation & Provisioning (PXE, Kickstart)
- Configuration & Automation (Ansible)
- Monitoring (Nagios)
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Python, or similar tooling)
- Security (SSL, hardening)
- Experience with cluster environments (HAProxy, Keepalive, HA-stack)
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes)
- In addition to a competitive salary up to €6000,- gross per month, much more:
- An informal, relaxed but technically sophisticated dotcom culture
- Easy accessible office, alongside the A2 and near the Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena train station
- Working on the coolest and largest digital projects in the Netherlands
- The opportunity to visit conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- Monthly drinks (with craft beers!), BBQs in the summer and memorable parties
- If we reach our goals, you will also benefit via our profit sharing
- A 13” MacBook Pro or a Dell Latitude
- Delicious lunches, prepared by our two chefs
- Discounts on various insurance policies and web shops
- Free Virtual Dedicated Server
- Contribute to open source projects while working
- Good insurance… in case something happens.
- Spare time! 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy more.
- A great home office arrangement
- Can we go back to the office, you can decide for yourself which office you will sit in
- And for later… a free pension scheme
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.