Find your place
in the Neighborhood
True partners with organizations that want to be market leaders in their industry. A managed hosting provider for optimized web environments, we help businesses scale their ambitions through advanced technology. Now home to more than 120 Trueligans, we’re well on our way to becoming the biggest IT company in the Netherlands.
You will join us in the Kubernetes Team. We have several clients that need to be managed in about 60 Kubernetes clusters, and this number is growing rapidly. We work in a wide variety of clusters and use cases. We know there’s a lot you can do with Kubernetes and help our customers simplify the complexity.
- You help customers setting up their Kubernetes environment
- You build these clusters, maintain them and keep them up-to-date
- For example, we manage Continuous Deployment solutions and Secrets Management for our customers
You don’t like to be pigeonholed. You’re curious and like to dive into complex problems.
To solve those problems, you do not hesitate to use new, groundbreaking technologies.
You are an autodidact and are driven to continuously gain new knowledge and experiences. You like to share your knowledge with like-minded people. For example, you like to share your knowledge about Kubernetes in the organization, but also with customers or the cloud-native community. You love to tell the world about microservice architectures, and why Kubernetes is such a pioneering technology.
As a Kubernetes Engineer you play an important role in our innovation team. This team is responsible for the development and expansion of container and cloud native solutions and services, including our Managed Kubernetes service. It is a small, but highly motivated team with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Our ideal match, if
- You are familiar with the management of (Linux) servers
- You have worked with Kubernetes, Docker (Swarm) or Mesos (for at least 1 year)
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines
- You have extensive knowledge of configuration management software
- You have operational knowledge of databases (any)
- You have knowledge of (bash) scripting
- You have strong operational skills
Bonus points if:
- You have work experience in the (Managed) Hosting industry
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Azure platform
- You have experience writing Helm charts
- You can program in Python and/or Go
- You have experience with:
- Nginx, Traefik and/or HAProxy
- Ceph block/file/object storage
Have you heard of the above technologies but haven’t fully mastered them yet? We are always open to give up and coming talent a chance! We’d love to hear why you think you’ll be our next Kubernaut.
- In addition to a competitive salary up to €6000,- gross per month, much more:
- An informal, relaxed but technically sophisticated dotcom culture
- Easy accessible office, alongside the A2 and near the Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena train station
- Working on the coolest and largest digital projects in the Netherlands
- The opportunity to visit conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- Monthly drinks (with craft beers!), BBQs in the summer and memorable parties
- If we reach our goals, you will also benefit via our profit sharing
- A 13” MacBook Pro or a Dell Latitude
- Delicious lunches, prepared by our two chefs
- Discounts on various insurance policies and web shops
- Free Virtual Dedicated Server
- Contribute to open source projects while working
- Good insurance… in case something happens.
- Spare time! 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy more.
- A great home office arrangement
- Can we go back to the office, you can decide for yourself which office you will sit in
- And for later… a free pension scheme
True has been a high-quality internet company for 22 years. With our managed hosting solutions, we help many customers, ranging from Tweakers, and ADE to 24Kitchen and Amber Alert. We are techies and we love computers. Here, you will find a relaxed working atmosphere where you can be yourself, combined with a love for technology and an obsession to help our customers.
To us, modern employer ship includes flexibility, as well as the option of hybrid working. At our office in Amsterdam, you can work out for free in our indoor gym, but you can also play table football, pool, and games. Because we believe: as long as you have fun, and help your customers, everything will be fine. Keep on playing!
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.