Find your place
in the Neighborhood
About Pink Elephant
|Pink Elephant makes IT personal again. Modern workplace and cloud specialists, we help organizations get the very best out of their IT. We tailor off-the-shelf Microsoft and other software to perfectly fit the needs of the customer. Offering a personal approach and a strong focus on information security, Pinkers make smart changes that lead to lasting improvements for customers.|
Attention: This job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Would you like to be trained as an IT Consultant, System Engineer or Network Engineer? Start with the IT traineeship of Pink Elephant. Working in the Cloud, Azure, Office365, Cisco, Switches, Routing, ASA, Netapp, Hyper-V… All terms that will make you happy!
What are you going to do?
The IT Traineeship lasts one year and consists of three different phases.
- All Pink Potentials receive the same basic training: the Pink Basics. This includes training courses such as ITIL, Lean IT and intervision with your fellow Pink Potentials;
- During the Pink school you will orientate on the IT possibilities within Pink Elephant;
- Based on this orientation you will choose one of the three different career paths. Here you can think of (Cloud) Inframanagement and Networking and you will also certify in your chosen direction.
You go through each phase of the IT traineeship by taking training courses and obtaining certificates while also working fulltime. Quite a challenge.
Be yourself and handle computers! Furthermore:
- Completed HBO or WO IT education is a must;
- Maximum 2 years work experience (excluding internship);
- Driving license is a must;
- Fluent command of the Dutch language.
What can you expect from us?
- Salary ofcourse. From EUR 2.350,- gross per month for a 40-hour working week;
- A lease car;
- An one-year contract with the prospect of a permanent contract after successful completion of the Pink Potential Program;
- 28 vacation days, because we can;
- Furthermore, we help you with personal development through knowledge sessions with colleagues, growth opportunities and of course the training and education needed for your personal development as an IT Professional;.
- Free sports facilities in our own Sportgym at the Naarden office;
- Every day freshly made lunch in our canteen.
Pink Elephant makes IT personal
It is our mission to make IT personal. By listening carefully to the wishes of the customer, and especially the end user. But also by our knowledge of the market and developments in IT. On that basis, we go to work to select the right components. So that we deliver a solution with which the end user can perform his or her work optimally and has more time left for the real work.
For example, in the healthcare sector. We have clients where the administrative burden dropped by tens of percent after Pink365, our personal workstation, was introduced. That’s time the care worker can spend on clients.
Pink Elephant has three disciplines: Outsourcing, Professional Services & Consulting and Hardware & Software Services. You can develop in this playing field. Pinkers are people who go for it. They enjoy their work and like to party from time to time. They go the extra mile and are involved with clients and colleagues. Because we also make IT personal for our employees. We have offices in Naarden, ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Maastricht-Airport.
Pink Elephant is part of The Digital Neighborhood. Within The Digital Neighborhood, Pink Elephant is responsible for services around the modern workplace. This bigger picture also creates career opportunities for you of course.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.