Find your place
in the Neighborhood
At Iquality, ‘Get Smarter Every Day’ is our motto, our mindset, and our offer. Founded in 1994 and based in Nijmegen, we embrace new tech to design, develop and support unique digital solutions for our customers. Whether it’s a piece of software, an app or a website, our solutions drive digital transformation – helping our customers get smarter every day.
Full or part-time
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with techniques such as .NET, React and/or Vue. At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment in our labs, to be engaged with your passion and you have the freedom to visit events, follow training courses and obtain certificates. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our Iquality magazine here!
As a senior you think along about strategic solutions and you know the importance of forming a stack of different tools and software that matches the ambitions of the customer. You have a strong focus on creating an optimal user experience and interaction. You see what needs to be done, you keep your colleagues on their toes and you like to look for the best possible solution.
You also know how to inspire and motivate colleagues. You take the initiative to stimulate sharing knowledge within Iquality. Think of organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions. In a nutshell, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also of designers, testers and other specialists. We are happy to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more value to our customers’ digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients such as Freo, Vitens, Athlon and Damen Shipyards. For example, we are helping to build Vitens’ ‘My’ environment and we are developing a mobile app for LeaseplanBank.
Have at least four years of professional work experience with one or more of these skills:
- Agile / Scrum;
- Git / Gitflow;
- ReactJS (Native) en/of VueJS;
- .NET Core en/of NodeJS.
- Have professional and intellectual capacities of HBO/WO level.
- Know how to convey your opinion correctly with your communication skills. You can convince people of your solutions and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
You are responsible (of course in consultation) for the performance of your position. Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Do you want to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our about us page, or read more about our clients.
- Work in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful offices in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or just from home;
- You will receive a work from home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably.
- Time and space to further develop yourself and colleagues.
- You become part of our test guild, where you share knowledge and experiences with your fellow test engineers on a weekly basis;
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate.
- Fun company and team outings.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.