Find your place
in the Neighborhood
With 220 ambitious employees, GAC is Microsoft’s number one partner in the Netherlands. Supplying Microsoft Dynamics 365 software and consultancy – with a focus on Business Central and the Power Platform – we enable our customers to realize their growth potential.
A Sales & Marketing role within GAC’s digital hub. You will be responsible for identifying,
organizing, and generating leads.
Due to the digital transformation, the role of sales and marketing is evolving. Organizations
are changing, and accessibility is becoming increasingly important. At GAC, we are seeking
outbound call specialists to follow up on our prospects and inquiries. Our target audience
includes various sectors, such as IT managers, financial managers, or advisors from
Wholesale companies, Manufacturing companies, Business service providers, and the
At GAC, we like to stay ahead, and as a Digital Sales professional, you will work with the
latest Microsoft tools that almost automate your work. Think of LinkedIn Sales Navigator,
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Market Insights, and Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing. But the
most crucial element is that call to our prospect to inquire about their specific needs and
preferences. If you want to learn a lot and build relevant knowledge quickly, then this is the
role for you!
We will teach you everything about GAC’s products and services, providing a handy stepping
stone for advancing to other roles within the organization. Additionally, engaging with the
market will help you recognize the business drivers of a specific industry or certain
companies. The leads you bring in truly make a difference.
- You build connections not only on LinkedIn but also in real life.
- You know exactly what to say and when.
- You’re excited and ready to go!
- The online landscape is not unfamiliar to you; show us the way!
- You speak and write good Dutch.
- Already have experience with the mentioned products? Fantastic! Not yet? We’ll teach
What can you expect from us?
- A stepping stone for advancement within the company.
- Working with the latest tools; innovation is something you can learn.
- Working in the most enjoyable team (and company) in Brabant.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.