Find your place
in the Neighborhood
Cmotions is made up of 75 driven professionals, all working at the cutting edge of advanced analytics and data science. With your data and our knowledge, we create insights that help interpret, predict and explain the developments that organisations need to know in order to stay ahead in a changing world.
Data Science Consultant
Cmotions is the specialist in the field of data. This varies from data governance to data science. We offer our clients, mostly top 200 organizations, various services and products.
Our organization consists of 70 colleagues and has been part of Broad Horizon since 2019. The team consists of informal, inquisitive, driven and enterprising people who not only want to lift our clients to a higher level, but also themselves and Cmotions as an organization.
As a data science consultant, you are involved in generating valuable insights from the data. This is to answer complex issues of your client’s business. For this you use the latest techniques in the field of advanced analytics, machine learning and data science. You thereby contribute to the realization of the strategic goals of your client. For example, you develop explanatory and predictive models to optimize primary processes or you use data science for tactical and strategic decision-making.
In addition to substantive knowledge, soft skills are also extremely important. As a data science consultant you like to engage in conversation with clients and you are also a (critical) sparring partner in this. Since the world in data (science) is developing rapidly, you also like to continue to develop and keep abreast of new techniques and methodologies.
- Gaining insight into data science questions from the business.
- Selecting and elaborating the best data science approach.
- Develop powerful and predictive algorithms.
- Interpreting and explaining the results of data science applications and advising on their concrete application.
- Delve into the latest developments in the field of data science and be able to apply them.
- You graduated in marketing intelligence, artificial intelligence, computer science, econometrics, mathematics, economic psychology or another study with a specialization in statistical methods and techniques.
- You have at least two years of experience in applying advanced analytics and data science within an organization.
- You master one or more of the following tools: SQL, R, Python, SAS, KNIME, SPSS.
- You are strong analytically and communicatively or you are driven to develop this, you are also curious, eager to learn and ambitious.
- You have a passion for the field and want to develop further in it.
- You like to work in a team, but you can also come into your own well independently.
- Competitive salary
- A choice of full time (40 hours) or part time (32 hours)
- Free insurance
- Great pension with 4.5% contributions and voluntary top ups
- Discounts on all kinds of products and services
- A Dell laptop plus a Samsung or Apple phone
- Cozy, informal culture
- Flexible, remote working
- Regular social events
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy five more
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.