Find your place
in the Neighborhood
About Focus Enterprise Solutions
Based in the Netherlands, Focus Enterprise Solutions is expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. From deployment to management, we help (international) Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) to get the most from their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Being a proactive partner, we take a personal approach – helping organizations move forward, both now and in the years to come.
Focus Enterprise Solutions is a strategic partner for all project and management activities in the field of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (Unified Operations, formerly known as F&O). From implementation to support, we help Small and Medium Enterprises in various industries get the most out of their ERP. By connecting the right people, insights, data & solutions, we guide our customers in their digital platform transformation, now and in the future. Customer satisfaction is our main focus here.
What do you do?
As a Consultant Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, you will be responsible for advising and guiding our customers in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management implementation projects. You will approach these projects in alternating, multidisciplinary teams. Roughly speaking, your time commitment will be as follows:
- 80% Customer projects and support
- 10% Knowledge building and administration
- 10% Consultation with colleagues
What does your agenda look like?
Your agenda is diverse in terms of activities. You are busy at and with the customer with implementation, providing training and workshops. You discuss various stumbling blocks and challenges and translate them into efficient solutions within D365 Supply Chain Management. You also support your support colleagues in incidents, changes and release management at our customers. During the less busy days, you are busy preparing for a Microsoft exam. The certification for this has to be renewed every two years, which takes up quite a lot of your time. And of course you also make time to catch up with colleagues, exchange knowledge and occasionally have a drink together.
Example from practice
“A customer has chosen to implement not only Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management, but also an application from another party. These applications need to be integrated so that the customer’s business process is optimally supported. How do you tackle this?”
You contact the other party to get an idea of the other application being implemented. Based on this, you put down on paper what this will look like in terms of integration. You analyse what bottlenecks and problems might arise, as the business process will be split between two applications. You make this as clear as possible and then explain it to the customer. You do this with the Consultant of the other party, so that you can draw up a suitable working method together.
Afterwards, you will refine the working method and discuss it with the client until the final solution is in place. You then draw up a plan of action (including implementation budget), so that this can be properly taken up by the project leader. You – or a Consultant – then carry out the implementation. This includes drawing up functional designs, performing test cases and working on the set-up, development and transfer of the solution. You often do this together with the Developers, who mainly do the programming.
Also read the interview with Kasper Klooster, on our corporate website. We asked him how he experiences working at Focus Enterprise Solutions and what makes his work so interesting: https://www.focus-solutions.nl/nieuws/werken-als-consultant-bij-focus-enterprise-solutions/
What we expect from you:
- You know the ropes and have extensive experience with D365 Supply Chain Management and the broader Microsoft Dynamics 365 pallet.
- You have done several implementation projects and know what a customer will encounter. Ideally, you also have experience in upgrading from AX to D365.
- You understand exactly what organisations need and know how to translate this into a suitable solution that works optimally based on this pallet. You are a full discussion partner for the customer in your field of work, whether it concerns setting up or improving processes, helping to take decisions on the right system set-up or advising on important issues in the field of integration and connectivity (interfacing).
- Knowledge and experience in a particular vertical is an advantage.
- HBO / WO working and thinking level;
- You have at least three to eight years of consultancy experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- You are communicatively strong both face-to-face and in writing;
- You are a good listener and understand business processes;
- Good command of the Dutch language;
- Great sense of responsibility;
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues;
- Experience with interfacing is an advantage
What we offer you:
- Market-based salary;
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- 32 to 40-hour working week;
- 25 holidays (possibility to buy extra);
- International career opportunities;
- Discount on insurances and web shops
- Good pension scheme;
- Laptop, phone and lease car/mobility allowance;
- Home office arrangement.
Working at Focus Enterprise Solutions
Do you want to contribute to the Small and Medium Enterprises of the future? Do you want to help them achieve their ambitions? Then apply now at Focus Enterprise Solutions. With our team, we work for large clients and on challenging projects.
Our employees are our strength: we encourage them to fully use and develop their talents and capabilities. We do great projects together in a professional Microsoft environment where fun is part of our success! Focus Enterprise Solutions currently consists of about 35 professionals, but we have growth ambitions! There are many opportunities for us in the market, which we want to exploit with our current population and new, talented and especially curious colleagues.
Focus Enterprise Solutions is part of the Broad Horizon Group, consisting of several companies in the areas of Cloud & Infra, Workplace, Data & AI and Business Apps. By working intensively together, solutions for clients become even sharper. Thus helping clients further in the process towards an agile and more data-driven organisation.
Would you like to know more about this position or about Focus Enterprise Solutions? Then feel free to contact Bastiaan Boswijk on 06 52 11 11 03 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.