Find your place
in the Neighborhood
About Pink Elephant
|Pink Elephant makes IT personal again. Modern workplace and cloud specialists, we help organizations get the very best out of their IT. We tailor off-the-shelf Microsoft and other software to perfectly fit the needs of the customer. Offering a personal approach and a strong focus on information security, Pinkers make smart changes that lead to lasting improvements for customers.|
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (M365)
Attention: This job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Do you want a challenging position with a lot of responsibility at one of Microsoft’s key partners in the Netherlands as a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant? At Pink Elephant you will get the opportunity to further develop and expand your expertise in Azure and infrastructure.
What are you going to do?
- As Cloud Infrastructure Consultant you will advise and implement the cloud environment based on Azure for our customers and you will be the expert they can fall back on for complex questions;
- You think along with IT professionals and come up with innovative solutions that exceed their expectations;
- You are an expert in configuring various IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components and services of Microsoft 365 and/or Azure
- In addition, you have experience configuring Microsoft Server components and can perform data migrations;
- You have a love for Microsoft and are always on top of the latest developments in technology;
- You discover smarter, more efficient and cheaper solutions for our customers and automate management as much as possible;
- You are always two steps ahead and make sure that our clients always get the best service;
- Pink Elephant offers you the chance to develop further as a Senior Cloud Consultant and to be part of an ambitious and close-knit team.
- Do you have experience with Azure, Identity Protection, HelloID and Datacenter Services? Then we are looking for you!
- Would you like to work for an organization where innovation and technology are key and where you as a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant make an important contribution to the success of our customers? Then apply now and be part of our team!
Of course you will get a nice salary, the salary range is between EUR 3.325,- and EUR 5.250,- gross per month depending on your knowledge and experience. And Pink Elephant finds it important that you know how to develop yourself. We do this through the Pink Academy, internal knowledge sessions and events. And of course the Pink colleagues will also contribute to your development! A customized training plan will ensure that you actually take those steps. Because we find it important that you always feel good about yourself, you get 28 days off with the possibility to buy 20 more (based on 40 hours). Telephone and laptop come with the job. A lease car (or mobility budget) will bring you some convenience and because we find it important that you are always comfortable in your own skin, you get 28 vacation days with the possibility to buy 20 extra (obv 40 hours). Now we are talking! But the most important thing is that all Pinkers enjoy their work, because only then we bring out the best in each other.
Pink Elephant makes IT personal
It is our mission to make IT personal. By listening carefully to the wishes of the customer, and especially the end user. But also by our knowledge of the market and developments in IT. On that basis, we go to work to select the right components. So that we deliver a solution with which the end user can perform his or her work optimally and has more time left for the real work.
For example, in the healthcare sector. We have clients where the administrative burden dropped by tens of percent after Pink365, our personal workstation, was introduced. That’s time the care worker can spend on clients.
Pink Elephant has four disciplines: Outsourcing, Professional Services, Consulting and Hardware & Software Services. You can develop in this playing field. Pinkers are people who go for it. They enjoy their work and like to party from time to time. They go the extra mile and are involved with clients and colleagues. Because we also make IT personal for our employees. We have offices in Naarden, ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Maastricht-Airport.
Pink Elephant is part of The Digital Neighborhood. Within The Digital Neighborhood, Pink Elephant is responsible for services around the modern workplace. This bigger picture also creates career opportunities for you of course.
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.