Find your place
in the Neighborhood
About Pink Elephant
|Pink Elephant makes IT personal again. Modern workplace and cloud specialists, we help organizations get the very best out of their IT. We tailor off-the-shelf Microsoft and other software to perfectly fit the needs of the customer. Offering a personal approach and a strong focus on information security, Pinkers make smart changes that lead to lasting improvements for customers.|
Do you want a challenging position with a lot of responsibility at one of Microsoft’s key partners in the Netherland? Being an expert at Azure, at Pink Elephant you will get the opportunity to further develop and expand your expertise in Azure and infrastructure.
- Advise and implement the cloud environment based on Azure for our clients, serving as the go-to expert for complex inquiries;
- Collaborate with IT professionals, providing innovative solutions that exceed their expectations;
- Expert in configuring various IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS components and services of Microsoft 365 and/or Azure;
- Possess experience in configuring Microsoft Server components and conducting data migrations;
- Discover smarter, more efficient, and cost-effective solutions for our clients, automating management whenever possible;
- Always think two steps ahead, ensuring our clients receive the best service.
- Love for games and active participation in our Equalture Games – Game on!
- Have a passion for Microsoft and stay updated on the latest technological developments;
- Experience with Azure, Identity Protection, HelloID, and Datacenter Services? We’re looking for you!
- Do you want to work for an organization where innovation and technology take center stage, and as a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you play a crucial role in the success of our clients?
Apply now and become part of our team!
Of course you’ll receive an attractive salary with a maximum of EUR 5,600 gross per month, depending on your knowledge and experience. And Pink Elephant finds it important that you know how to develop yourself. We do this through the Pink Academy, internal knowledge sessions and events. And of course the Pink colleagues will also contribute to your development! A customized training plan will ensure that you actually take those steps. Because we find it important that you always feel good about yourself, you get 28 days off with the possibility to buy 20 more (based on 40 hours). Telephone and laptop come with the job. A lease car (or mobility budget) will bring you some convenience and because we find it important that you are always comfortable in your own skin, you get 28 vacation days with the possibility to buy 20 extra (obv 40 hours). Now we are talking! But the most important thing is that all Pinkers enjoy their work, because only then we bring out the best in each other.
In an organization where we aim to “dance” together, foster a sense of unity, and bring out the best in our people, we believe it’s crucial to assess new colleagues not solely based on their CVs and hard skills but primarily on who they are and their potential. We employ a game-based assessment to achieve this. The results of these games serve as input for a (potential) conversation and are also highly insightful for you. Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll receive an email from us with an invitation to participate in the games!
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 13 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.