Find your place
in the Neighborhood
For the past 15 years, 2Foqus has provided practical business intelligence based on one clear idea: a data-driven organization is a leading organization. From our offices in Breda and Apeldoorn, our 50 specialists offer tailor-made solutions, so that everyone can easily read, analyze and manage data themselves.
Data Management Consultant
Do you think it would be cool to work on data management implementations and customer issues? Then look no further, with the TimeXtender platform you will help organisations in the data process from the acquisition of the data to the visualisation of the data.
Do you like to think along with the customer about how things in the field of data management can be improved and do you also like to implement this? Then apply for the Data Management Consultant position. We look forward to talk with you over a cup of coffee!
WHAT EXACTLY DOES A DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT?
- You will take care of the implementation process at clients with TimeXtender.
- You translate the customer’s information needs into a concrete project (plan).
- You analyse and monitor data quality issues and solve them.
- You have an eye for data management improvements and implement them together with the customer.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
- You are able to communicate in the customer’s language and translate this into technical needs.
- You have an analytical mind and enjoy making things faster, smarter and more beautiful.
- Experience with Qlik, TimeXtender and/or Microsoft BI solutions (preferred).
- Experience with SQL, reporting and data warehousing (preferred).
- Affinity with data integration.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We work hard, but there is also always room to challenge your colleagues to a fun game of darts or table football. Everyone is there for each other, that’s why we have a great working environment. You also have the opportunity to develop yourself, for example by attending an education or training course.
BUT THERE IS MORE
- 28 vacation days
- Facilities to work everywhere (phone/laptop/lease car);
- Free use of public transport;
- Quarterly meetings at a cool location in the country often followed by an activity;
- Sports with your colleagues: monthly padel sessions (not compulsory);
- A good salary.
- A pension scheme for later
The Digital Neighborhood is a community of 11 tech companies… and counting. Focused on Microsoft services, we’re experts in data, applications, the cloud, and business intelligence. All proudly independent. All seamlessly connected. We all call on each other’s expertise to realize your digital potential.